Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mimi's in the kitchen....

I love to cook and I love to bake...but since my husband was diagnosed with Diabetes, I have had to be careful with what I feed him. So I have been on a quest to find low-fat and low sugar meals and desserts we could both eat and enjoy. While on my quest I have come upon different blogs, articles and places where I have picked up many different and yummy recipes, one such recipe is The low-fat Lemon Pound cake.
This is so delicious no one will ever guess this is low-fat or low in sugar,
Click on this link to view the recipe:
http://www.americastestkitchenfeed.com/recipes/low-fat-lemon-pound-cake/
Cooking for a person with Diabetes has sometimes proven to be a challenge but when you love someone you want to give the best you can , and you want to make them happy. And cooking in this new way has proven a great thing for the both of us, we have both lost some weight and feel healthier for it. So enjoy this cake, and Bon Apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment