Monday, January 12, 2015

Domestic Diva Gloves

Who knew there were as many Domestic Diva's out there. I love to wear fun yet practical aprons and gloves in my kitchen, and I guess you do too. I always wanted fun, sexy rubber gloves to wear while doing the dishes or cleaning up the house doing those messy jobs, we all hate to do. I hated the look of those normal rubber gloves, and I wanted some fancy ones to wear , yeah I know what you are thinking, sexy, rubber gloves? Well why not? We all do dishes, and have to clean the toilet and I frankly hate those jobs, but maybe , just maybe when I where some thing cute I might feel better while doing it. So I created these "Diva Gloves".

I had seen similar rubber gloves at Walmart and Target, but frankly I wasn't too impressed with them, The part that was near your skin was plastic, and I felt those rubber gloves are hot enough without added more plastic on my skin, so I made my ruffles out of 100% cotton. 
My "Diva Gloves" are made using the best rubber Gloves I can find, and should last quite awhile, after wear just hang them up to dry.

Let's face it housework is boring, but your rubber gloves don't have to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment