Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I love using my crock pot, I use it all the time. It is nothing like working all day and when dinner time rolls along, I can smell my dinner waiting for me. This meal I am sharing with you is the easiest and best Pot Roast I have ever made. It only has a few ingredients and is put together in just minutes.


Mississippi Pot Roast is by far the best tasting pot roast in the world. We love it. 
Here is the recipe:
3 lb pot roast (I used a Blade Roast)
1 packet Ranch dressing mix
1 packet Au Jus mix
6 pepperoncini peppers
1 stick butter

In a 6-quart slow cooker, add all ingredients and cook on low for 8-10 hours. 
serve it over mashed potatoes.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm will definitely have to try this!! OR just pop over the next time you make it! hehe ;) xox

    ReplyDelete