Tuesday, January 13, 2015




Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. I love to show my family how much I love them, I would give my kids Valentine's and candy, I would write notes and show them acts of kindness and would encourage them to do it to their siblings and to their friends. I love to show my hubby how much I love him. I designed this apron's bib to look like the lid of a box of candy.

 

I hand sewed the flowers on and added pearls to the center of each one.
I used imported Swiss lace as well.


This is a full size apron, in a sweetheart Pin Up girl style. All seams are finished and it has a special little apron in front, with lots of special details.


This apron is a special , one of a kind apron, you will not see another one like it on Etsy, or anywhere, it is my creation. Let me know what you think of it. I would love to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment