Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Getting an early start on Christmas

I always love to play an elf...especially when I get to make such fun presents for people. And this year is no exception. I am making all my grand daughters something that I think is so cute and I think they will love and enjoy for years to come. It's not a toy, they will soon grow tired of or break, it is something they will have in their rooms and will be something they will even use. I am very excited about making them this. Of course I am not mentioning what it is cuz their Moms will probably read this post and I don't want them to know what it is until I am done and take pictures of the finish product. So I am a busy elf measuring, cutting out, ironing, sewing and putting theses things together...what fun I am having.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I saw the Birde charm back on www.fatquartershop.com earlier this week.
    Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete